"

February 24, 2014

خل‌ پلانِ ۶- "Because tonight I want things to change"




New York, I Love You (2008)- Yvan Attal
"segment "Yvan Attal"
   with: Chris Cooper and Robin Wright

-         Have you ever made love to a perfect stranger?
-         Now you're teasing me.
-         I believe I am.
-         Well, I mean... No, not exactly a perfect stranger, if you mean someone I wouldn't know at all.
-         It's sad.
-         It's sad? Why?
-         Because there's almost nothing more exciting than fucking somebody you don't know. Right? You don't know their name, barely saw their face.
-         Don't. Don't tell me your name.
-         You know what? As soon as I finish this cigarette have to walk back into that restaurant and sit down again in front of my husband.
-         And?
-         And he won't look at me. And he won't notice I'm not wearing a bra under my dress.
-         No bra?
-         No panties, either.
-         Oh. No underwear?
-         Not today.
-         I feel sad for this poor, lonely husband who can't see his wife's hidden talents.
-         Don't you think he's like every man, though? He's typically blind and bored by his very own wife, ready to fantasize about the first unknown woman he hasn't fucked yet. Am I bothering you?
-         Not at all.
-         Yeah. And you say that because now I've turned you on, right? You want to take me to bed. Do you want to take me to bed?
-         Yeah, I probably do… Aw, come on. All right, why are you telling me all of this?
-         Because tonight I want things to change. Chain smoking's a bad thing. Who knows? Maybe we'll meet again.






No comments:

Post a Comment